Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem Policies, Terms and Conditions
Our commitment to ethics
Our commitment to ethics is embedded in our Terms and Conditions. With our Ethical Engagement Paradigm (EEP) marketing philosophy, we refrain from direct promotion of Int3rPlanetary or its components through external media or networks. Instead, we emphasize the value of ethical practices and respect for human dignity. By using our ecosystem, you are aligning with our vision of creating a platform that empowers and informs without compromising your values.
Effective Date: 27 December 2023
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem (“Int3rPlanetary”) website, services, and any related offerings. By accessing or using Int3rPlanetary, you agree to abide by these Terms. Please read them carefully.
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using Int3rPlanetary, you agree to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you should not use Int3rPlanetary.
1b. User Age Requirement: By accessing or using the Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to access or use our services.
2. Changes to Terms Int3rPlanetary reserves the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Changes will be effective upon posting to the Int3rPlanetary website. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. Continued use of Int3rPlanetary after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
4. Use of Services You agree to use Int3rPlanetary in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for all content you post, transmit, or share through Int3rPlanetary. You must not use Int3rPlanetary for any unlawful or prohibited purpose.
5. Intellectual Property All content, materials, and intellectual property on Int3rPlanetary are owned or licensed by Int3rPlanetary. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from any part of Int3rPlanetary without explicit permission.
6. Disclaimer Int3rPlanetary is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the information contained on Int3rPlanetary.
7. Limitation of Liability Int3rPlanetary and its affiliates, partners, and contributors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of Int3rPlanetary.
8. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Int3rPlanetary, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, actions, or demands arising out of or relating to your use of Int3rPlanetary.
9. Governing Law These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the USA, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
10. Contact If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions are being updated and may change. It is your responsibility to review them regularly. Your continued use of Int3rPlanetary constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
Interactions with DAOs and Vendors
All interactions with decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs) and vendors on the Int3rPlanetary platform are considered private transactions between users and the respective parties. Int3rPlanetary operates as a facilitator for these interactions, providing a platform for users to engage with DAOs and vendors.
Users engaging with DAOs and vendors on the Int3rPlanetary platform are solely responsible for their interactions and transactions. Int3rPlanetary assumes no responsibility or liability for any economic, financial, or other injuries that may result from these interactions. This includes but is not limited to losses incurred during transactions, disputes with vendors or DAOs, or any dissatisfaction with products or services provided by third parties.
Int3rPlanetary is committed to maintaining a safe and secure environment for users. In the event of a dispute or issue with a vendor or DAO, users are encouraged to escalate the matter to Int3rPlanetary for assistance. While Int3rPlanetary will make every effort to assist in resolving such issues, it is important to note that ultimate responsibility for transactions and interactions rests with the parties involved.
Int3rPlanetary Projects and Products
Any projects or products offered directly by Int3rPlanetary will be clearly denoted as such. In such cases, Int3rPlanetary assumes full responsibility for these projects and products and is committed to providing a high level of quality and service.
By using the Int3rPlanetary platform, users acknowledge and accept these terms regarding interactions with DAOs and vendors. Users are encouraged to review the policies and terms of specific DAOs and vendors with whom they engage for a comprehensive understanding of their responsibilities and liabilities.
Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem Affiliate Program Terms of Service
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must live in the United States to be an Affiliate.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on your own Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem product accounts.
Links/graphics on your site, in your emails, or other communications
Once you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Code. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem. We may change the design of the artwork at any time without notice, but we won’t change the dimensions of the images without proper notice.
To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and the Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and the Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to the Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as “Special Links.” You will earn referral fees only with respect to sales on a Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem product occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Affiliate links should point to the page of the product being promoted.
Referral fees/commissions and payment
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to http://int3rplanetary.org and complete an order for a product during that session.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Payments only begin once you’ve earned more than $20 in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the $20 threshold, your commissions will not be realized or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the $20 threshold.
Identifying yourself as a Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem Affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
You may not purchase products through your affiliate links for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees and/or the termination of this Agreement.
As long as your current affiliate earning are over $20, you’ll be paid each month. If you haven’t earned $20 since your last payment, we’ll pay you the following month after you’ve crossed the threshold.
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
– The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
– Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
– The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to http://int3rplanetary.org, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem will pay any outstanding earnings accrued above $20.
Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United States, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Int3rPlanetary DAO & Ecosystem (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).